SPCA Adoption Centre
Do you have room in your life for a special companion? Here at the Auckland SPCA, we try to ensure that all healthy animals coming into our care are offered the chance to be placed in loving new homes. Our aim is to match the right animal with the right family so that the adoption is a permanent and successful.
Click any image to view some of our special animals currently available for adoption ...
- animal ages and breeds
- animal temperament and training
- growth expectancy of younger animals
- individual animal history (as much as we know)
- animal interaction with other pets you may already have
- making a selection which best suits your lifestyle and family
Thank you for your interest in adopting one of our homeless animals. For more information on how to adopt an animal, please see the information below:
You can help feed a homeless animal and care for them from as little as $5 a day. You can help the animals that you see here to be fed and cared for while they are waiting to be adopted.
Please help an animal in need and donate today.