Dogs and Puppies Available for Adoption
Below is just a small selection of some of our wonderful dogs who are ready for adoption. Some dogs may have applications on them (which means someone has applied to adopt them), so please call ahead if you are only interested in a specific dog. To meet all of our available dogs, you'll need to come and visit us at the SPCA Auckland Animal Village.
We have plenty of dogs looking for new loving homes, so please help us by adopting one of our precious pooches today!
I came to the SPCA with an inspector. She found me living under a house with another dog. After talking to my owners, it was decided that it was best if I came here and looked for a new home.
• I am a very friendly guy with an outgoing nature
• I can be quite full on at times so experience with large dogs would be beneficial
• I am best suited to an active family who can take me with them on their adventures
• I have been at a foster home so I have already started crate and general household training
• I am a very social boy with both people and other dogs
• I will be fine in a home with another submissive dog but I am not suited to a home with cats
• I am best suited to a home with older children as my play style is very boisterous
Male. 2 Years
Male. 6 Months
Male. 1 Year
Female. 1 Year
Female. 4 Years
Female. 10 weeks
Female. 7 months
Female. 2 Years
Male. 12 Weeks
Female. 5 Years
Male. 6 months
Thank you for your interest in adopting one of our homeless animals. For more information on how to adopt an animal, please see the information below:
You can help feed a homeless animal and care for them from as little as $5 a day. You can help the animals that you see here to be fed and cared for while they are waiting to be adopted.
Please help an animal in need and donate today.